Monday, July 14, 2008

well hello there

Made it through Monday. This morning was productive, but I had to come home and wait for a service guy to come this afternoon. It was kind of boring. I need to get a 9V DC battery for work. I think I'll do that sometime tomorrow.

Swing dancing lessons were fun. I did really well tonight. I even danced well with the girl that made me nervous last time! There were a few new faces there tonight, and they were really nice. I'm kind of sad that lessons are going to be over soon. I am really enjoying them. I guess it will be something to look forward to in the fall. I'm sure I will be able to fill the time with something else.

So I am interested in seeing what will happen with the Brett Favre situation. I hope he comes back; I do! Oh how I love the Packers. I was looking for a commercial that I saw at Matt's house on YouTube, but I can't find it. It is good. I can't find it. It is new, and probably isn't on the internet yet.

I'm still kind of interested in who in the New York area is reading my blog :). I know you came from facebook! I have an idea of a few of the people I know who are there for the summer. I guess you're either really bored, or I'm interesting to you.

No comments: