Tuesday, July 1, 2008

real life never has a storybook ending

I made it through work today. It was hellacious. I should be getting paid next week. I have a few choices to make. I like going to the coffee shop, but I don't like paying $3.84 for a lemonade. I suppose I could get something else, but I really like the lemonade. I can do that, or I can find somewhere else to study.

I want to practice some of the swing dance stuff too. I need to catch up. They said I'd probably be best in the beginner's class next semester anyways. I think that is a good thing considering how bad I am! I am sleepy right now.

Anberlin today.




So I didn't want to write a new post for a small update. I decided I'm going to go to a movie tonight. I don't want to miss it and have to wait a few months to see it. That already happened to one of the movies I wanted to see this summer. I'm not going to let it happen with this one.

No comments: