Thursday, July 10, 2008

hello stranger

O.K. I had a wonderful dinner, but afterwards I ate a bunch of chips. I was watching T.V. and I just couldn't stop! Sun Chips though; so they are a little bitter than greasy chips. I've been eating Baked Lays recently, and those are healthier than Sun Chips.

I'm listening to Pandora right now. I don't like how on some of the bands it keeps playing the same music over and over. Maybe it is because I give thumbs up, and it thinks I really like them and that I need to hear them over and over. I do like them, but sometimes they just get a little old.

I picked out my clothes for tomorrow since I am going to get my bed. That makes no sense. I picked out my clothes for tomorrow since my bookcase is in front of my closet. That makes more sense. I had them move the delivery date up because Friday Matt's carpets are getting cleaned; therefore I he be able to move.

The air conditioning guy is coming too. That reminds me of Shel Silverstine; Ickle me pickle me tickle me too, all went off in a flying shoe. I don't know if I even got the opening right. I think my favorite book is The Giving Tree. I like the poetry too, but The Giving Tree just is amazing. Something so simple, and the best part is you'll never have nothing left to give no matter how much you give.

Tomorrow I'm going to be doing a lot of cleaning. I'll probably wash my windows.

No comments: