Sunday, July 20, 2008

mmm k...

I'm going to start to write this, but I am going to run to the bathroom quick. I had a bit to drink tonight! I threw up about 10:00 because I ate too much for dinner. I continued drinking; no one thought I'd be able to hold it down. Fuck that. Throwing up is not that bad. I did it all the time in high school. It isn't like I was fucking miserable or anything. You just chuck it up and keep going. Anyways I gotta piss, and take care of my teeth and other shit. I'll be right back.

Okay I made it back. That was only 11 minutes. Not bad for being drunk. I'm typing really well too! Matt didn't like my mouse today. Anyways today I helped Matt move all his stuff out of his place, and into his other place. Yea it was fun. I am not going to lie about it. Tonight we just hung out and played some drinking games. Afterwards we went to the FH. I ran into Rachel there. She was smoking as usual. She is a really nice girl; we talked for quite awhile, but I don't know if she is interested. Frankly I'm really attracted to her; I can't lie about that. I just went about things incorrectly tonight. Don't wish I could have it back, but man I fucked up.

Did I mention Rachel knows how to do some dollar bill origami?!? I showed her how to fold a Bow Tie, she only knows the ring. It was pretty sweet. I have NEVER met someone who can do it as well. I should whip out the elephant next time. That part really made my night. Oh how amazingly beautiful and fun to talk to she is.

I am having a fucking amazing weekend. Wow. Tomorrow Airliner. $1.50 slices FTW. I'll probably help Matt finish moving his books too or something.

The swelling has gone down. I still have a scab from when I tackled Matt's brother though. It should be gone by the end of the week. Anyways I'm heading to bed. Good night.

Oh, and I figured out who the friend is from New York. I finally just spent about 30 minutes on facebook and found who it was. It isn't who I thought it was though. I thought it was one of my engineering friends, but it isn't. It's cool though. I don't mind the person reading it; they're a good person, and I really respect her.

No comments: