Sunday, July 27, 2008

Today Nanci didn't call me in the morning. I got up and started painting the Herky my dad and I cut out. I got the first coat done. I can put a picture up too! Nanci called me later telling me that we were going to move her at night. This worked fine since no one else called me.

I spent all day painting, and I even finished the wall! All the logos are done. This should make my brother's girlfriend happy. It only took a year to get them all done. Yeah I am that lazy. I am getting back into arts again. I have my next project planned if the spray paint works out right. I don't know if it will stick to glass or not. We shall see.

Nanci and her friend Kristen helped move out. Kristen isn't the biggest fan of me, and that is very understandable. It isn't anything that will stand between us because I don't think her and I will ever become that close. We're just two very different people. I also watched a few episodes of "The Office." I still don't see what people see in it. It is only okay for me. Sorry! Not really my thing.

I'm kind of sleepy right now. Here are the pictures of my Herky and the wall that finally has all the Big Ten logos on it.


No comments: