Monday, July 7, 2008

the day forever died

I titled this post before I wrote it. Usually I write it and then title it. Guess there is a first for everything.

Swing dancing was FUN. OH EM GEE... Okay so much for the Kaerisms. He has rubbed off on me so much. He is a guy I used to play video games with before he switched to WoW (World of Warcraft for those unfamiliar). Anyways back to swing dancing. I got there early so I could get some extra instruction since I am really behind. It was good, and I got some more steps down, but when they added a partner I screwed up. At first it was really awkward touching the girl, but I got used to it after a few rotations. I guess it isn't everyday that you get to put your hand on numerous women's bras. I think that was the most awkward part. Except dancing with the tall girl, she was cute and I think it got to me a little.

Most of the people (or ladies I should say) were very accommodating for me. They all were nice and understood that I suck. I am trying to get down their names; I remembered one girl's from the week before, but she didn't remember mine. That is impressive; I don't usually remember names. This time I made a list of all the people whose names I can remember. At class I was able to get part of the name (usually what it started with). I wrote it down on a note card, and I think that will keep me from forgetting.

On the way home it was kind of raining, and I would just stop and practice the dance steps that I just learned. It was so much fun just walking back in the rain, and then practicing. I bet I looked like a dork, but that is me. When I got inside it started pouring, and I ran to Hy-Vee to get some pop for tomorrow. The lady was nice, and I pulled my name tag trick again. I did that twice today from both the people I got service from.

Oh, I decided on something big in my life. Just haven't really been able to tell anyone.

I kind of wish the girl I've been talking to online was on. I'm talking to Kristin and Ben right now; they're fun to talk to.

No comments: