Wednesday, July 9, 2008

bloated

So tomorrow is my last day of work this week. Isn't that exciting. I like taking Friday's off. Hopefully one of my things that I ordered will come. Then it will be even less boring, and I will have something to do.

Today was very productive. I wrote my class, and two functions. One of the functions I just had to transfer to the class, and then modify it a bit. The other one I had to write from scratch. It wasn't hard, but it was long and kind of boring. I guess I needed to get the "print" function done before I can test the class' other functions.

I felt like a pig tonight at dinner. When I got home from work I cut the watermelon, started my favorite dish (Lemon Kalamata Chicken, ftw), and started baking cookies while the chicken was thawing/cooking. I also had bread sticks and corn with my dinner. I ate a lot tonight, and I'm probably not done since I'm going out tonight. Sigh. I guess one day out of the week won't hurt me.

I did some more measuring in my room too; I'm becoming more skeptical about where I want to put things. I guess it is going to be a little tougher than I thought to get everything in. I will make it fit though; it has to fit. I need to head to the ICPL tonight, but I don't really feel like it. I guess I should just suck it up and go catch the bus; or, even better walk my fat ass over there.

No comments: