Thursday, July 3, 2008

hiatus



Quick break from work to write. I went over and picked up the pressure sensor I ordered today. EXCITING. I have to find the microcontroller that I need to buy for work as well. I'll save that for this afternoon or next week. There are quite a few more parts that I will need.

I was thinking about last year and what I did for the 4th. I remember I had just moved into my new place a week or so before, and I was taking Organic Chemistry II at the University. Kind of bumming around. I found a picture of my friend Alison and I from the Coralville fireworks.

I look larger than I do now. I guess that is a good thing that I can notice that I've lost weight. I can tell when I look in the mirror. I wonder if it will continue. It has to level off at some point; let's just hope I can get back down to what I was in high school.

When I was talking to one of my professor's yesterday we were talking about eating at Burge, and she doesn't see how people can do it everyday without gaining weight. I told her I did it and gained 20 lbs. She said that I must have been able to afford to gain it. I can't say I wanted to gain it, but it happened due to me eating fries and a burger most of the days; not to mention it was all you can eat. The main point though is that it did make me feel good that I didn't look fat. I guess now that I've lost some weight people do notice. It helps me to keep drinking Diet pop, and eating smaller portions etc. I don't eat lunch, but I don't think that is the reason for the weight loss. I think it is the less real pop, and smaller portions.

I need to find my camera to take too! I hope I make it out by the time I told Matt I would. We'll see. Back to work.

I'll write again on Sunday! Have a wonderful 4th.

No comments: