Wednesday, July 16, 2008

hot and steamy

I was talking about my dinner.

I'm ready. All I can say :-P. My dirty little secret :-P. I had to listen to that song today.

I called Andy and Matt. Matt called me back. He has a date with a gorgeous girl. She is wow (not blonde though!). I had a Long Island again tonight. Well yum. I made it with Diet Dr. Pepper though since I ran out of Coke. It really had a hint of Dr. Pepper in it. Not sure I'd do it again. I think it is fine without the coke.

The ones at the bars aren't really that great. I think they only put around 1 oz of alcohol instead of 2 oz. Supposedly tomorrow I'm supposed to be going to the PL again. Doubt it will happen since Jennifer and Liz haven't said anything back yet. I'll message Liz here in a bit.

Work tomorrow will be interesting. I got halfway through a manual that is supposed to take 40 hours to complete today. Yeah. I think their estimate is wrong, but I'm happy I won't have to spend a whole week on it. Maybe I can get it done tomorrow, and then get down to business. It was kind of fun building the circuit and such.

I've tried calling/emailing both my friends that aren't really paying attention to me. I just want to be friends with both of them; nothing more. I don't really know how to get this across, but to steal a quote about the phone/email "It works both ways." I won't give up calling or writing once a week. Not for awhile anyways. I'll let it slide in a bit, and then they'll just have to ask for forgiveness when they are ready again. I'll give it to them. I'm not too picky, but they'll have to prove themselves as friends again.

I can't wait until Friday. I'm a little nervous, but it should go down okay. Matt is going to come up and if I don't have anything going on I'm gonna go help him get stuff ready to move.

I'm gonna finish my Diet Dr. Pepper and then get to reading some more of my book. The Corn Casserole that I made is amazing. It is perfect for a Midwestern/Farm dish. It was easy too. I burnt my finger on the steam from it in the microwave though. I think it will be okay. I kind of feel like an idiot about it, but we all have our moments. If that was mine for today it gets the stamp of approval.

No comments: