Saturday, July 12, 2008

3 am

This afternoon was productive. I woke up at 1:30 :). My bed is amazing. O.o I had a good night's rest. After I woke up I showered, and then cleaned the dishes from the cake I made for my friend's birthday (which is today!).

I made Aaron the same cake. I think I would be better if I made the cakes again another time. They're good though. I had never made an ice cream cake before, and I guess my real cakes are "epic fail". I try though.

I also went to the Old Capital and sat for awhile. It was so nice and cool out. It was nice for a change. I went to the ICPL today to check out some books. I got two real books, and a cookbook (since I like cooking).

When Aaron and Lindsay got back from Lost Island we went to dinner for his birthday at Chili's. I had Chicken Crispers. They're really greasy, but this morning I was 177! Only five more pounds and I'll have lost twenty this summer. I think I'll keep losing weight for awhile; hopefully I'll get at least down to 160. 155 would be ideal, but I'm not going to force it. I guess when my abs start to show again I'll be happy. I've lost a lot of weight in that region, and people have noticed. I think it is always exciting when people ask if you've lost weight. I wonder what people will say at school.

I also bought a book at Target. I couldn't find the one I wanted, but I saw another that I haven't been able to get at ICPL. It is by David Sedaris. I wanted to get Augusten Bourrough's new one, but could not locate it. It was about twenty dollars, but I need a book I can just read to take my mind off of things. It will be a slow read, but the other books I got I need to read.

So I'm listening to Matchbox Twenty right now (hence 3 AM as the title). I like a lot of styles, but this just reminds me of elementary school. I can't believe that it was popular that long ago. It seems like it was just yesterday.

Anyways I'm gonna go get ready to go downtown for my friend's birthday; I owe her a shot or two. Enjoy the night!

No comments: