Thursday, July 31, 2008

i'm game to play along

Cooling off.

So I spent about $400.00 today. I BETTER get paid. I just went ahead and made the decision that I will file with Workforce Development if I don't get paid. So at least the government will get nasty for me.

I spent $285 on the coaching class, $30 on two hats, and $25 on athletic tape for the class. Yikes. I'll spend another $20 tonight at the bars so that pretty much does it. Not to mention dinner last night wasn't cheap.

I got an email from my boss reassuring me that "I don't have the money now, but I will find a way to pay you." Message. Yeah, yeah. I don't think I believe it. I'm going to let the dust settle a bit before I file with the government.

This has probably been the most miserable job I've had. I applied for another one at work today, and I have an interview tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it will go well. I will let y'all know how it goes!

Coaching class tomorrow. Hooray. 5:00-10:30. Boo. But I can hit the bars up after that ;-P. Then back at it at 8:00 in the morning. Fun stuff, and probably the bars again on Saturday. Sunday will be another challenge. I need to call Dan.

I'll probably deliver a drunk message later tonight (early tomorrow).

No comments: