Sunday, July 6, 2008

second thoughts

I have a pretty good idea of who is reading my blog, but I can't pinpoint who all of you are. If you'd like to reveal yourself you can post in a comment; or e-mail me (jwjoon@engineering.uiowa.edu). I don't have a problem with anyone reading it, but I am a little curious to who some of you are. If you choose to keep that confidential I will also respect that. It was funny when I told Matt and Ben I knew they accessed it right after they did. Here is what Matt said:

(10:05:37 PM) Jarod: i see you found my blog :) you're using firefox 2.0 btw
(10:06:12 PM) Matt: ya
(10:06:14 PM) Matt: thats creepy
(10:06:19 PM) Jarod: isn't it :)

In all likelihood if you're one of my good friends I know where you're at this summer, and can figure out who you are by your location. There are just a few readers that I have not a clue who they are, but I do know some of them (since they came from the link in my Facebook profile). Cheers.

No comments: