Thursday, July 17, 2008

i should take a picture

It just rained. It was a nice rain. It is supposed to again tomorrow. They're finally re-paving the street I live next to. It had so many pot holes after this horrid winter. I'm glad they're getting around to doing it.

I took the bottles back to Hy-Vee today and filled up the tank. The girl at the gas station gave me the discount without a receipt. She must have thought that the can return was a receipt. I didn't realize it until I looked at it later.

I also took my pillows back to Wal-Mart that didn't fit. Then I went to Wendy's :-P. Probably didn't need to go do that, but it was yummy. I'm kind of sleepy right now. I just need to gut it out so that I can get up tomorrow. I have some stuff to take care of before my 2 o'clock.

Not much else to say though. Pretty normal day. Tomorrow will make up for it though :-P.

No comments: