Monday, July 28, 2008

sigh

Work is going to make me cry. It is a lot of money, but it totally isn't worth the stress. Not one bit.

Last night Nicole gave me crayons. It reminded me of Randy Pausch, and how he used to carry around a crayon so that when things got stressful you could just smell it, and it would take you back to your childhood. Back then things were so much easier. Honestly it is why I sleep with my teddy bear. It just reminds me when I was a kid. Maybe I just need a crayon too. I'm holding one right now. It is the pink one; carnation pink to be exact.

It smells good.

I look like someone who is "stark raving bat shit crazy" right now. My hair is a fucking mess, and I have bloodshot eyes.

I need to clean. Ben is coming this weekend. Should be fun. I have a lot going on this week too. Birthday party tomorrow night, Wednesday night will be a date-night, and probably Thursday and/or Friday with Dan and/or Ben.

The only thing is that I have to make it through the days. Which means making it through work.

Swing Dancing is over for the summer I think. The instructor wasn't back for tonight's lessons. Made things harder to bear. I want those to start again; it was so much fun.







(8:07:59 PM) Jarod: how was your day?
(8:08:15 PM) : alright, but long
(8:08:27 PM) : u?
(8:08:31 PM) Jarod: yeah mine kind of sucked
(8:08:37 PM) Jarod: except for this morning
(8:08:49 PM) : what was good this morning
(8:08:50 PM) : ?
(8:09:00 PM) Jarod: you

No comments: