Thursday, July 31, 2008

if i'm actually sleeping; don't bother waking me up

This is a picture of the Chocolaty Caramel Thumbprints. I just forgot to upload it so I'm sticking it at the top. Read on if you're confused :).

Okay. So I didn't crash the corvette. Oh em gee that thing is fun to drive. I can't believe it. I love that car. Zomga. Wow. Okay besides that the night was wonderful!

Aaron was nice too; I'm glad I have a brother like him. He was willing to wait at home until I could get the car back. He was doing laundry while I was out on the date.

She was really surprised when we were walking out to the car. It was funny, "No way." Okay so I did a decent job tonight. All her friends liked my cookies. Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing too much. It is just what I normally do. I guess it might be a little too much, but I think it is fine.

We showed up eight minutes early to dinner. So we got to sit at the bar for a bit. I don't think I mentioned where we went. We went to Three Samurai. I saw some people from high school there. Naomi and Jane Ebot I think. I didn't say, "Hi" because I was driving in the car and they were in the parking lot.

Our cook was fantastic. It was so much fun, and the food was awesome. I think it might be my new favorite place. I had Rib-eye and Lobster, and my date had Rib-eye and chicken. I like the "A1-Japanese Sauce" (what our chef called it). He had a really good sense of humor. He made me crack an egg; I couldn't do it! But I was able to catch the broccoli in my mouth.

The soup I had was yum. Oh, and everything was just so good. It was totally worth the money that I spent. Every penny. Afterwords we went back to her place, and her friends played Cranium. It was a really close game. I like her friends. They're a lot more mature than what I am used to, and I really like it. I haven't seemed to cause any problems yet. Hopefully that will continue.

I'm just really a nice guy. Like I said earlier someone gives me a chance and I'll treat her right.

So when I got home I checked myself out in the mirror. With my shirt off of course. I love my tattoo. I haven't shown it to her; I don't think it is something she needs to see unless she brings it up. I thought I looked really good. I liked how I looked before dinner to. My jeans don't fit anymore! I think the only thing really holding them up was the belt. I have lost so much weight this summer it is exciting.

Did I mention I love my tattoo?

No comments: