Friday, July 25, 2008

d-r-u-n-k

That is what I am. I had a lot to drink tonight. I still need to put lotion on my tattoo. The spell check on this sis going to be a nightmare. I don't htink I will even do it. I know I am typing horribly.

Who cares. I dthink I drunk dialed everyone on my phones except for my parents and boss. Well, I left off a few people. I didn't know if I should dial them because I might be interssted or something like that.

Tonight I was wasted at like 1`0:30. I had Sour Apple, Caramel Apple, Lady something, Lemon Drop, Pink Lemonadini, and a glass of champagne. Wow that was all before 11:00. Everyone liked my bow tie sand elephants. I can fold theleephatn from memory now. I am totally wasted. Fuck. This typing shit is ard. I am happy though. A month ago I would havbe been ready to kill myself. Not anymore. I have some left, but I am not needing it to feel happy.

Why did I do this to my body tonight? Well well well. I feel like the Taco Bell I had is running right through me now. If anyone needs hlep moving this weekend call me; I'll be doing nothing Saturday afternoon and probably Sunday as well. I'm helping a friend move in the morning on Saturday, but whatever else is game. I am not lying either.

Man. I am going to drink a glass of hydrogen hydroxide and go to bed. I was the first to wish Jen a happy birthday! Hopefully she notices that I care. In a non-sexual way of course! I'm a good friend.

Well. I had a good night. We'll see about the morning. I'm too lazy to spell check this. I know I made errors. I did the best I could to retype the ones I caught.

If I called you tonight; I'm sorry!!!

No comments: