Friday, July 18, 2008

always by my side

Today was kind of bleh! I had to go into work since my boss emailed me at 1:00 AM saying that he wanted to talk on the phone. Ew. After the conversation I went home. It was something that could have been done over email. So it pretty much sounds like everyone else that is working with me currently is quitting or looking for a new job and then quitting.

Kind of depressing. I found out today that my boss doesn't have a great reputation with the University. Big surprise? Not really. I can't say he has a good reputation with me. All I know is that I better get paid or else he'll be hearing from Wages and Benefits.

I wasn't really nervous today. That was kind of interesting. I'm glad too. It also rained a bit today. That was relieving. A lot of things made me happy today. I saw Nanci in the computer lab too. That didn't make me happy. It is like she is avoiding me now two. I guess that makes three people.

It is just frustrating because she got upset with me for "not talking to her", and now I talk to her ONCE in this week and she doesn't want to talk or see me. That is what frustrates me. So do I forget about trying to talk to her? I think that would be kind of back where we were, and that upset her. I don't really know what to do. I guess I'll make it a once a week thing. I don't think I'll be going to Chicago with her anymore. So I'm going to take that off of my list. It kind of saddens me. I was hoping to do everything on that list. Oh well.

Just gotta roll with the punches.

No comments: