Friday, July 25, 2008

fatherhood

I did laundry tonight. Got groceries too. My dad and I started to make a big Herky. I started painting it too. I'm glad I got to spend time with my dad tonight. Oh. I also made my mom cookies. I took them to her at work this afternoon.

The rest of the dough is in the freezer. I'll use it again sometime. I put it in a Cool Whip tub. Works well for that kind of thing. I am full. I ordered Pizza Hut because I didn't really want to cook. I had 4 pieces. I should have only had two, but man I don't know why I got 2 larges and breadsticks. I'm an airhead sometimes.

When I was making cookies I got to thinking about how I want to have kids someday. I think that if I don't find a woman to have them with I will adopt a boy and a girl. I really want to be a dad. I was making cookies, and I was like damn. I need someone to lick the beaters for me. I just knew at that moment if I had two kids each could have one.

Later when my dad and I were working on the Herky I really felt like I wanted a son or daughter to teach something to. It would be fun. Plus adoption would be a good thing. Help someone else out as well as having two wonderful balls of joy to love. I'd be a great dad. Oh, and another reason I want a girl is so I can carry her pink princess backpack.

Shoes. I got new ones today. Fin and Feather was having a sale. Got some new North Face shoes. Gore-Tex of course. Only kind of shoes I'll buy anymore. They aren't orange this time. I love my last two pairs of orange shoes. The orange ones didn't really fit that well; so I went with these blue and yellow ones. Spiffy. Maybe I'll take a picture of them tomorrow and post them.

So. I have to help Nanci move tomorrow morning. I best be getting to bed. I already lotionized my tattoo for the evening. I have had it for a week now! It is amazing. It has been itching more lately. I wish it would just finish peeling and heal. I probably have another week or two until it is done. I can't wait!

Night.

No comments: