Thursday, July 24, 2008

she flipped a penny over just so she could pick it up for luck


The above picture is of my "Wish Board." I put on it all the things that I want. There are also a few misc. things up there too that I just have as reminders. It sits above my computer, but I wanted to go ahead and explain the things that I've put on it.

I'll start with the bottom right and work my way around. The panel has the Tattoo Aftercare flyer. I want my tattoo to look good, and this helps remind me that I need to take care of it. Before the tattoo was up there. I got the tattoo; therefore I took down the bear picture and replaced it with something else I want in my life. Right now the things on the board are generic. The other two pictures are because I want to be with someone. The one below the tattoo aftercare shows intimacy, and the other one is just well; maybe a fantasy. I'm not a whore! I don't have one night stands, and sex actually means something to me. I want it to mean something!

Moving clockwise; I have a picture of a graduate. I really want to graduate this year. I will be able to do it if I focus. There is also a coach. I want to coach Junior High Football. I sent in my application Tuesday; hopefully I'll get the job. The other is a dentist. I really want to become one, and while I haven't been doing my best to study it reminds me to focus. The last picture relates to sex/relationships again. Yeah, it is up there a lot. I don't need to be with someone to make me happy, but I think making others makes me happy. I like to care for others. An example is when my ex would go out with me I'd get up early and make her breakfast while she was hungover sleeping in my bed. I'd go wake her up. I may have wanted to sleep longer, but seeing the smile on her face really made me feel special. That is just an example of the many things that I love doing that I really miss doing. They'll be another; it just is going to take time! I realize that, but if I deny wanting it it could go unnoticed.

Moving up. Reciepts from my credit card. Just to keep track so I don't spend too much. Friends on the beach. I've really neglected friends in the past. I've done an amazing job this summer, and I'm going to keep it up. It is so much fun. Sex again. Yep. I'll just say sex, but really it is a relationship. Sex will come if she is special enough. A big smiley face! Okay so I was really depressed two months ago. I'll keep it up there even though I'm happy because who doesn't want to be happy? I do!

The last panel has a dog. Lab to be specific. I really want a dog, and I want to name her bear. Yes, I love bears. Got a problem with that? There really is more to the bear than meets the eye. The last two relate to my weight. I want to be 155 again like I was in high school. I was pretty damn sexy back then, and I want to get back there. I've lost over 15 lbs. this summer, and I'm down to 174 this morning from 192. That is impressive. I'm going to keep it up until I look good again. I'm doing it the right way, too. It feels better when people comment on my weight. I can't wait to go back to school and have people see me. Also the purple notecard is bands I want to get music from. The blue note is a gift from Nanci for my birthday; I think I'll use it Saturday for dinner. The last receipt is books I have checked out from the ICPL. That pretty much rounds out the board.

I just wanted to write about it, and I finally had time. I'll update when things happen, and when I add new things.


Moving on... I organized my files today. These are the envelopes from all the bank statements that I hadn't opened. I use online banking, but I just wanted to get this stuff organized. Yes I felt like a bad person for not opening them. Oh well. I'll try to keep organized now.




Here is my shrine. This is where I spend most of my night studying/browsing the web. I love my dual monitors and sound system. I'm kind of a music whore too. I like listening to lots of music. Right now I've found a new band I LOVE. Cardinal Trait. They're a lot like July for Kings. I can't find a good YouTube of them either so I think I'll just have to wait to share them. You can download them on Ruckus though. So if you're interested go do that. I'm not sure if Spiral Frog has them or not. So I'm "pregaming" now. I'm going to the Piano Lounge with Dan. I think I wrote that yesterday so I won't bore anyone with anymore details. Time to post this baby!

No comments: