Friday, July 11, 2008

naptime

So my bed arrived early. It was exciting. One of the guys that delivered it was a hurdler, and he saw my stuff in my room. He was from Florida and he ran the 300m Intermediates. I didn't ask his time, but he didn't ask mine either. I guess it is fair enough. I don't know even how to relate the two.

So I was doing some more browsing on the net, and I ran across someones blog, and they mentioned that they had nothing left to give. It reminds me of the post I wrote the other night; about no matter how much you have given you'll never run out of things to give. I went and YouTube'd "The Giving Tree" and found a video of it. I was tempted to post it as a comment, but I didn't.

Here it is:


"And the tree was happy." I'll probably write again later sometime. Just thought I'd write about my bed and giving.

No comments: