Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ease the moment

I am full.

I just made a frozen pizza tonight because I figured I wouldn't need to cook for anything since I'll be having a fantastic dinner tomorrow night. I made reservations. I can't believe I made reservations. I've NEVER made reservations to go to a restaurant. O.K. I probably haven't been to a lot of restaurants that take reservations, but still.

I can't say where I'm going though because she wanted it to be a surprise. I asked her where she wanted to go, and she said she didn't know. I then asked if she wanted a surprise, and if any foods were a "no-no". So I then picked a place. I'm really excited.

I even asked my dad if I could borrow his car. What the hell is getting into me?! Well I do like driving that car, but I've only taken it around once. I'm kind of nervous about it, but I'm usually a careful driver so hopefully I will be okay.

I have to go back to the kitchen in a bit to finish cleaning stuff.

I'm going to a friend's birthday thing tonight too. I haven't been getting any sleep these days. I feel like a zombie, but I don't really have anything to do at work.

There is no way in hell I am going to be able to finish my project at work. I haven't received the parts to even start it. I asked for them back in late May and early June. What am I supposed to do? I am almost ready to just quit and go get a job where I can actually be around people. The pay cut would be worth it.

Well I think I'll decide after I get through this week. I need to talk to a few people and see what is going to happen. I guess I could just go to work and let my boss deal with everything when he gets back from China. I don't really see a point with any of it though. It feels like the whole thing is fiction.


No comments: