Sunday, July 13, 2008

untitled

So maybe my 3 am post would have been better an hour from now :). Tonight was fun! I went over to my friend's place and met all of her friends. I even remember their names. Impressive. I didn't get drunk tonight, but I did drink.

We went to the FH and I kind of got drug into dancing. Let me tell you it was interesting. I enjoyed it, but I've never really danced with a girl that was that drunk that liked me. It was a blast.

She ended up having to go home 45 minutes after we got there. She had a little too much, but afterwards I ran into a few friends and we went t Martini's and had a drink. I really enjoyed it, and I'm glad I ran into them.

I did feel bad because I left, and then I ran into Nidey and Shibata by Panchero's, and they ran into me again. I was supposed to be at home. I really was planning on going home, but I saw them and just popped in to say "Hi." I guess we can't control everything in life, but it isn't what it looked like.

I'm going to bed now. The spellchecks on Mozilla and Google have a conflict over "afterwards." One says it should be "afterwords." Which is right?

No comments: