Sunday, July 13, 2008

walk the line

Today I was not in a very good mood. I watched "I Walk the Line." on FOX though. I felt like I could relate to some parts of it. I guess there are those people who have dealt with certain things, and those people will understand. Then there are those who haven't, and have no clue what a person who has is going through.

I guess I've done things that probably haven't been the best for my body, but I just needed to do them. I don't see how it is any different than alcohol. Anyways the movie was great, and now I know that I'm not the only person that has gone through something like what he went through. I didn't go through it to the same extent, but I don't think anyone but me knows exactly all that happened. I think it is going to stay that way as well. There are some things that are better left unsaid.

I liked the song in the movie, "It Ain't Me Babe." The duet was good. I can't say how much I liked the movie. It was spectacular. Here is the song:



One more thing I wanted to address before I hit the hay. I kind of feel like I have a few friends that I haven't talked to in awhile, and I really feel like I don't know who they are anymore. I know I've distanced myself from people, and I've come back to some; others I have been afraid of being accepted again. I am kind of wondering what these people think of me right now. I wonder if they think they still know me. I've changed a lot in the last few months. A lot. I don't know if they'll wonder "what happened to him" or not. I guess I've tried to keep in touch, an I will keep trying, but I'm not sure if they'll have the time for me.

I guess we all prioritize our lives by how much time we give things. It becomes obvious at some point, but I know for a fact that the priorities are always changing, and I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens with these friends.

Also, the bars were really nice the last few nights. No smoking FTW!

No comments: