Tuesday, July 8, 2008

just like you

I was making my bed just now, and I saw stains from my knee. Whoops. It was raining when I got home from work so I set my dirty shoes outside with hopes they'd be cleansed. They kind of got a little cleaner. Now they're drying inside. I might put them through the washer who knows. They're gortex so I don't know if that would be such a good idea.

I did a lot of data entry today at work. I about lost my brain. I'm redoing a feature so that it looks more like what it will be when it is done. What a pain. I should probably make a class to carry the data now that I think about it. Then I could just store it all in the session or a cookie. Why am I thinking about work right now?

So I changed my desktop background last night. It is amazing. No longer HotForWords. This girl is cute too though; and in her underwear. I kind of feel dirty, but it isn't like some of the other ones I saw where you could see through the underwear. I don't really need a woman like that, but they sure are fun as hell to look at. Even if they are airbrushed; I don't really care. It isn't like I am after one like that anyways. I think they're out of my league.

I need to go home tonight to take care of some stuff for my parents. Maybe I can get them to cook me or buy me dinner. That would be good. We have no food here. Is it bad that I want them to feed me when I go home?

I am kind of getting away from my study patterns this week, but there is too much fun stuff going on. I need to hunker down and "get r done." I need to get more sleep tonight. This morning was difficult. Wednesday (I guess that is tomorrow) I need to make room for my new bed. Ahh! It is coming. I can't believe it. O.K. well I am going to go. Don't know if I'll write again tonight, but knowing my habits lately I probably will.

Here is a song that is perfect for today:




It isn't very audible, but you can go download it if you want to hear it all. Or look up the lyrics.

No comments: