Friday, July 25, 2008

i must be losing my nerve tonight

I can't believe it is already 1:00. My tattoo is really itching now. I'll put lotion on it in a bit. I was pretty non-functional last night. Reading my post; wow. I had a good time! I didn't have a headache either.

The martini's were really good! Graze is nice. I like the place. It doesn't have the kick ass music that the PL does, but still it is a nice retro place, and the waitress knows Dan.

I had some stuff to do, but I am back now. I am going to spend the afternoon cleaning and getting things looking nice. I figure it has been awhile since I cleaned my closet. It might not be a bad thing to do since we have an extra dumpster right now due to all the movers.

I kind of want to make cookies too. I think if I do I will freeze half of the dough. I always make a lot, and then end up not eating all of them. Then I could cheat and just pull out the dough next time.

Yeah, I am kind of surprised about what happened today. I have some ideas about what I want to do if no one contacts me to get help moving. I want to do laundry tonight. I don't think going out tonight is a good idea if I have to help Nanci at "the butt crack of dawn."

I am starting to not fit my shorts. They're almost you must wear a belt size. Too bad I don't have my old ones anymore. I got rid of them awhile ago.

No comments: