Monday, July 21, 2008

inked


Okay. The page finally loaded! Today was long. Yikes! Tomorrow I think I'm going to go see Batman. Okay. I have to do some math at work tomorrow. Not difficult math, but I have to pick out all my resistors and capacitors to make sure that the output is between 0-5 V. Bleh.

That should be oodles of fun. So Alison called me tonight. I was kind of surprised; it caught me off guard. So I can now share my "dirty little secret". I got a tattoo Friday. I really wanted it. I'll post a picture when I'm done writing this. I love it. They say they're addicting, but I don't think I'll get another one anytime soon.

The first thing everyone says to me is, "Did it hurt?" Well it wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world. I don't know if I could have taken more than 2 hours of it. It feels like a sweatbee pinching you at the worst. The artist likened it to an electric cat scratcher, but that sounds a lot worse. If you want to know what it feels like go get one! Only if you want it though.

Carly noticed it at Swing Dancing. I kind of felt awkward. She ran up and was like "A tattoo?" I guess it really surprised her. Well I do love it. I asked a girl to practice, but she said she was too busy. I just want someone to practice with. It wasn't really an advance at all, but I think she took it that way. I sometimes feel like we go through so much material I get confused. I don't pick up that fast either! I love doing it though, and I really want to become great at it.

I am hot and sweaty now. Bleh. I have to go clean my tattoo and put lotion on it. Last lotion of the night. It kind of sucks walking into the bathroom at work with a bottle of lotion. Ha! Just kidding. I wash it in the bathroom, and then walk back to the office and apply lotion. At least I have Batman to look forward to tomorrow.

Oh, and I'm sending in my coaching application. Exciting!

No comments: