Sunday, July 27, 2008

exhausted

I helped Liz and Jennifer move today. It was a good time. They called me when I was napping, and I almost didn't go. I did write on here that I would help if someone called so I went. It was fun, but also exhausting.

I worked on my Herky in the morning. I have a lot of painting left to do, but I am over halfway done. That feels good. I also got invited to a movie tonight by someone :). Exciting. I almost didn't go to that either, but I really am going because I'm interested.

I should probably shower so I don't smell like crap! Tomorrow is Monday. Ugh. I have a few questions that are really open right now in my life. I don't know the answers, but I would like to. I guess I will probably know within a few months. After the 25th I'll be a lot less stressed out about what I'm going to pursue as a career.

I am just kind of floating around in other aspects of my life right now too. It is really fun. I've met a lot of interesting people in the last month or two. I really can't wait until football starts. Wow.

Oh, and it was really ironic that the girl called me because I was going to ask her to dinner this week. I'm not sure where this is heading, but I guess it is worth a shot. It isn't like I have anything left to lose. Maybe my best will be good enough for her. I am sure my best is good enough for a lot of girls; it is just that some never give me the chance. She has so she is going to get all she deserves. If there is one thing that I've learned it is how to treat my lady. Making others happy makes me happy; especially when her face lights up with a huge smile.

No comments: