Wednesday, June 25, 2008

why am i eating moldy cheese?

Dinner is being eaten. Today was a loooong day. I got some money today for my project. Hooray. I don't think it will be enough to start. I was kind of depressed today. The lady I worked with is getting "laid off" in technical terms. Her hours are being reduced. I feel sorry for her.

I kind of also wonder if it is so that he can budget more money for my project. I would feel HORRIBLE if this happened. This lady needs the job. I guess I will never know the reason, but one can only think.

I just hit the blue cheese. I tried to mix it in well. That bite was relatively strong. I think the dish is good, but I just wish I had mixed up the cheese a little more so there weren't really sharp spots of blue cheese.

I think I nuked the frozen vegetables too much. I think they kind of steam again, and well by the end of the week they are shrivelled. They're getting there. I'll probably finish them tomorrow. The applesauce is gone. I'll be right back I'm going to get a cookie for my milk.

Yum. I've been losing weight. I'm almost below 180. This means I'm halfway to my goal for this summer. I hope it continues to go this well. I can't believe I am actually going to be able to lose 20 lbs. Ideally I'd like to get down to 155-160, but I'm just going to take baby steps. I think I'll know when I look good in the mirror. I've already noticed that it is a little better.

I'm going to go down to the Java House again tonight. I'm taking my book to study for the DAT. I kind of want to take a sweater because the last few times I've been there I have been afraid that people are seeing me nip out. I don't think my nipples are too sexy.

I got a comment on my shirt today. I like shirts that people comment on. I especially feel that this one is "me". It is the I <3 Breasts shirt. Not the fact that I like breasts (I do though!) but more the fact that I don't care what other people say about it. A guy starred at me on the bus today. Get over it. I am a man, and I like boobs. It doesn't mean I'm a pervert.

I think I'm going to head downtown now. Well go wait for the bus anyways. Hopefully I'll get at least a good hour in before I get bored. An hour for the first day isn't bad. Maybe more if I'm into it.

No comments: