Monday, June 30, 2008

du du do doo do do do you'll never know

Okay so I had a lot of fun tonight! I just ended up sitting around for most of it though! It was fun to watch the people dance. I think this is something I really want to do. There weren't that many people there. That is comforting. I don't want to screw up in front of a lot of people. I guess they have all be in class for 4 weeks.

Where was I 4 weeks ago?!!? I wish I would have been doing the classes then. I'm going to work hard and try to catch up through some video lessons. I still think it might be hard though since I don't have a partner. I'm listening to All American Rejects right now; I was playing it earlier because I wanted to listen to Swing, Swing. It reminds me of freshman year of college in the fall. That year was one of the most fun of my life; with Ben, Matt, Jen, Cori, and Nanci. Whatever happened to those days? Going up to Jen's for rice crispies. Jen is so much my mom. Honestly she is.

When I have a girl question I call her. Yup. I tell her about most of the things going on in my life; except recently I haven't been able to talk to her. I won't be talking to her for a month either since she'll be in Rome.

I'm wild about this weekend. I'm kind of scared to get on the motorcycle with Matt. Last time I heard he took someone on it they went 90. O.o O RLY? YA RLY! NO WAI! Okay so I had to break out the owl eyes for that one. I told him that I couldn't die because I had to see this next season of Iowa Football. I guess if he did kill me it wouldn't be THAT bad. I'd just rather not go when I'm on a motorcycle. I just checked, and I am an organ donor. That reminds me of something that Amie posted on Facebook that made me cry. No joke. Here is the link, and you better watch the whole thing. http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=rayofhope It is quite long, but well worth the watch. Grab your tissue, and dedicate a few minutes of your life so you might be able to help others.

Move Along is playing now. I think the New Found Glory song I shared last week (Hold my Hand) is really one of my favorites right now. It is such a "stick my head out the window and let the air rush through my hair and face" song. I like the wind in my face. It is one of my favorite things about summer. I don't like to use the air in the car; oh, and the back of the Cambus with the window open is amazing.

No comments: