Friday, June 6, 2008

i'll get over you I know I will

Today I went into work and then had lunch with Ben. I didn't really have anything to do so I took the afternoon off. This was good. Ben and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch. It was funny because he spilled his pop on me while putting the menus away.

I didn't really care at all. Spilling something on me is not the end of the world. I think he kind of felt bad about it, but I hope he realized that I did not care one bit. The hostess had one of the nicest rear ends that I have seen in awhile. Yes, she was blonde. I knew that was the first question that popped into everyone's mind.

I think I got caught up with what was going on with Ben's life. It sounds like his summer is a little more eventful than mine, but still kind of dry. I got to hear about how he took out a married woman to lunch! That was an interesting story.

After lunch he drove me back to my place and came up for a bit. I hadn't cleaned the restroom in awhile and he had to use it. I hope it wasn't too gross. I know it is gross, but it is me so I don't really care. I haven't cleaned it in awhile, but there is no ring in it. I had been doing a really good job of cleaning it on the weekends during the school yer. My guess is my shower needs to be wiped down too.

I made dinner too! Dinner is going to be hamburger pie. Yummy. I think it is one of my favorites, but I think the tops is still Lemon Kalamata Chicken. Although I have to admit I chinse out on the olives. I'm going to go read a bit; the dish has about 15 more minutes left in the oven, and then it is chow time.

To finish what I started: I'm the king of wishful thinking.

No comments: