Saturday, June 21, 2008

our last night

Last night was fun. Alison came into town so we could say our "goodbye"'s. Dinner was O.K. but she got really confused, and I just wanted last night to be one more fun night for the both of us. We talked in the car afterwards for awhile; it wasn't the most pleasant conversation the two of us have ever had, but it needed to happen.

At that point in the night I just felt like taking her home and going to hang out with Matt. He had offered earlier, but I just needed to take care of these things with Alison. We went back to my place and had the most amazing time ever. It was passionate.

The dancing at the bar wasn't as fun. I think I have to be drunk to be able to move. I really do. I enjoyed it though. The drive home was long and I felt like we just got to talk about things that were more the old us for a few minutes. As we got closer to her parent's place it got more serious. We kissed one last time. It honestly felt like the Dashboard Confessional song The Best Deceptions. "So kiss me hard because this will be the last time that I let you." Here it is if you'd like to hear it. I feel like I can get my life moving in the other direction now.

No comments: