Sunday, June 22, 2008

what a sweetheart

Today was a productive day. I got everything I wanted to get done except for one item. I think that item can wait until tomorrow. No rush I guess. I got up early enough to go get laundry started before I met Matt for lunch. I really enjoyed hanging out with Matt and his friends last night . I wasn't probably as fun for them because I wasn't plastered, but I had a good time.

Matt and I went to the Airliner for $1.50 slices. They were so good. The waitress was gorgeous. She was such a sweetheart too. Matt told me I should ask for her number :-/. I think that is kind of weird. I didn't do it, but I did pay with my credit card. Right next to the tip I wrote "you're beautiful." I'm sure she checked how much I tipped her. I hope it made her happy. I think it is just the little things that I enjoy doing for people. I'll probably won't see her again, and if I do she might not remember me, but it all doesn't matter if I put a smile on her face for just one second.

No comments: