Friday, June 13, 2008

i can't decide what i want

I am thinking about what I want to buy for myself this summer. I'll need to save some money, but I want to treat myself to something fun that I will enjoy. I kind of have been thinking about a bed, but I don't really know if that is something that I want to spend money on right now. I really wouldn't mind being more comfortable at night.

There are a few other things; like the tattoo. I need to get it drawn how I want it with a certain amount of detail. I guess then I can decide if I really want it or not. The other thing I was considering is a Wii, but then I wouldn't want to play alone. It would be more of a social thing, but there isn't really anyone around to play with that the moment. It might be kind of a waste.

I watched golf this afternoon. It was really relaxing. I don't know why, but I really enjoy watching big sporting events. It was fun to watch Tiger and the others go back and forth. For awhile I didn't think Tiger was going to do what he did. I didn't see Zach Johnson; I must have started watching too late. I know after the first day he was sitting O.K.

I think I'm going to head to bed soon. Poor old bed. Really the reason I want a new bed is because I want a bigger one. Maybe next month I'll have enough money saved to decide upon something. Then again I probably won't get paid the full amount I am owed right away. I guess my "contract" says once a month. This means I should get it by the 11th. If not I might have to have a talk with my boss.

Oh; I forgot to mention when I went to the library that the Teddy that was there for $.50 was gone. I was going to buy him so he could have a good home. He was well loved, and he looked like he would have been a good fit for me. Bears are by far my favorite creature other than females on this planet. Hooray for females (well some of them at least)!

No comments: