Thursday, June 26, 2008

trial by fire

Bad news bears. So today I went into work after I made my purchases for my project. I was kind of wondering what was going to happen with the lady I work with. She told me when she came in to grab some papers from a meeting with him she was going to quit once she found another job. Good for her. I guess it isn't good to get pushed around, and what is happening to her isn't fair. I heard a little more, and now I will be making more money than she.

I feel bad. I have no degree, and she has a PhD. When she got done another employee that is really sweet and adorable was waiting for her meeting. The lady walked in and said, "Oh. You're still here? I thought you got laid off too." I guess this was news to her. Wow, I felt so bad. Good news is that she wasn't fired.

I wonder when she will find a new job. I guess if it happens while he is in China he is going to be screwed. I doubt he'll find anyone to replace her either.

I'm eating my Mac and Cheese now. I mixed it up so that the blue cheese wouldn't be so strong. It is okay when it isn't screaming at me, "Here I am!" Tomorrow might have to be a Chicken Finger night. There are some in the freezer that have been eyeing me. I haven't really eaten that healthy this week, but I haven't seen my weight go up yet. So hopefully it won't hit me next week.

I think I will be visiting the Piano Lounge tonight for half price martini's. I was going to wait until Friday, but the way things have been going at work I just need to get out tonight. Oh! I got an email today back from the club I want to join! I'm super excited about it. I hope it works out; it should unless it is a bad time to join.

So I have a crush on a girl. This song reminds me of it:

The music doesn't start until 1:47. Disregard the first part; I couldn't find another version that wasn't live or corny with words on it.


No comments: