Sunday, June 22, 2008

sounds of the ocean

Sunday morning. That is what it is. I had a good time tonight. For the first time when I walked across the bridge home I felt good. I was at peace with the water. It reminded me of when I was in Egypt in Alexandria. At night we were on the Mediterranean. The noise that the river made was similar.

I didn't see any women tonight that really interested me. There were a few that were O.K. but none that actually looked like they'd last long term. I think I've been given the best gift that anyone could give me. I finally think I am figuring out who I am. I know that I want to be romantic and have a long term relationship. I want someone to care for and have the ability to do things to make her feel good.

I know I'm new to all this meeting girls stuff. It will take time, but I think that when one finally sees the qualities that I have she won't be able to say, "No." I think I just want to fall in love all over again. I just smiled. "It's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all." I think that sums it up. I know deep down that I will love again. She just hasn't walked into my life yet, or maybe she has and I haven't realized it.

No comments: