Friday, June 20, 2008

like a virgin

I woke up this morning in my underwear on top of my made bed. I don't know how the hell I got to that point or how I fell asleep on my back. I normally sleep on my stomach. I woke up around 7:00 and took some ibuprofen.

I got back under the covers this time. Last night was fun. I think the last thing I remember is being at a bus stop asking two girls if the bus was going to come. They weren't the nicest girls ever (actually they were quite mean). I guess I ended up walking home because no bus came.

The one girl told me she lost her virginity. Interesting. Usually that isn't something that one goes around telling strangers, but I guess if the circumstances are right. I am going to turn some music on and then find something productive to do.

No comments: