Monday, June 2, 2008

the cat was just adopted

So looking down at the picture of Sunshine I noticed she was adopted. That isn't fun, but I guess life goes on.

So at work I am pretty much redoing the website until I am able to get funds to purchase what I need for my real project. It is coming along well, but there have been some interesting turns along the way.

I deactivated my facebook account last night. I just spend too much time on there looking at things I don't really need to be looking at during this point in time. I mean who cares if my friend's dog ate a rabbit last week? I'll eventually reactivate it, but right now it is best that I just stay off of that website.

I'm kind of hungry; I got the urge to eat something today at work. That normally doesn't happen, and I didn't have anything that I could eat. I just ended up waiting until I got a Cherry Coke from the vending machine. I enjoy Cherry Coke. I probably could do with something diet, but I need the sugar sometimes.

I suppose this week should be exciting; well the end of it. I just have to wait to get over the hump.

No comments: