Saturday, June 28, 2008

i made three people smile today


I saw Nanci tonight! So I went to the Java House and got some studying done. I really wasn't making too well tonight. I just got distracted easily. Then I went to the tattoo parlor. I got a estimate on price, and how I'd have to change my current design. $120 is what it will be if I decide to get it.


After the parlor I went to the Old Capitol. It was the most amazing sunset that I have ever seen in Iowa. Wow. It was breathtaking. I took a picture, but I will tell you it DOES NOT do it justice. It just doesn't. There also was an woman there that started talking to me. She was very pretty, but she was obviously 3-4 years older.


I think I'm looking at girls more than ever now. There is a lot out there to just look at; kind of like the sunset. I think it is fun to just talk to them. Nanci met me at the Old Capitol after the sun went down. We went to BoJames. Big beers FTW. I folded the waitress a bow tie. She was excited because her friend always gets things folded for her like that, and she never did. She said she was keeping it. If I go there again I'll fold her something different. I like making people happy; even if I'll never see them again.
Nanci and I went back to the Old Capitol after the beers. I picked her a flower. She just texted me "Thanks for my flower." Today I made quite a few people happy. I'm glad I was able to do that. Monday is going to be a busy day. I am going to eat Burge again for the first time since a year ago! I hope they have grilled cheese. I'll have to do my hair like I did tonight. Put on a good face for the University.
I'm going to head to bed. I wish I had my new bed!!! It will be kind of sad when I get my new bed though. I like the memories of my childhood and youth from my current bed. I want to write more about it but I shouldn't! By saying that I guess I just did. Oh well. I saw a beautiful sunset today. That was the best part of my day.
So what's your sign?

No comments: