Tuesday, June 17, 2008

training wheels

Dinner was fantabulous. I use this word because I first learned of it when my 3rd and 4th Grade teacher wrote it on one of my papers. She had a knack for words. It was brought up at dinner because one of the ladies said that she made up a word. It reminds me of the videoblog that I like. The user hotforwords on youTube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hotforwords

Ow ow. She is beautiful. I wish I could be with a woman that beautiful. I see them all the time, but it is just a foreign land for me. Like trying to ride a bike for the first time. I remember when I rode my bike for the first time.

I kind of wonder if chasing girls is like that. You just keep failing and failing, and then one day it just clicks and you can ride like you've never rode before. God I hope so. I was fortunate to be in a relationship for 5 years, and it was wonderful. On the same hand I never had to chase anyone.

Here I am today now. Just like the first penguin. I like the idea of the first penguin that was first put forth to me by Randy Pausch in his book. I can't explain it as well as he, but the premiss is that the seals are in the water and that the first penguin could jump in and get eaten right away. Sometimes I feel as if I've already been eaten. I think I'm okay with that; one day I'll see her and know that she is the one.

The walk back was kind of long. I wore shoes I don't normally wear and I knew that they would give me blisters. My feet kind of started to hurt, but I still enjoyed wearing the pair of shoes.

I think I will donate blood tomorrow; I might as well just incase I get the tattoo. It would be a shame to just have that go to waste. It seems more and more now that I want it. I just look at it, and it is pleasing to myself.

I just got an email. It is probably another load of junk from someone I don't know. I'm going to go check it, and then goof around for a bit on the computer before I read and go to bed.

No comments: