Friday, June 27, 2008

what it is

So this morning when I woke up I almost peed myself. The lady at work reported my boss for something. I thought it was hilarious! I went into work at 12:00 and came back at 2:30. Wow. What a wonderful Friday. Actually work was just more like what has been going on all week. I'm kind of sick of it. I would have stayed later, but I forgot my office keys and I had to leave when the last person who had keys left.

They opened up 1st. Ave. again. It is kind of weird how the Cambus goes down 12th Ave. I don't really know what to think of it. I have mixed emotions.

I don't know what I am going to do with myself the rest of the day. I kind of want to go study, but I also want to go and get a Pizza and maybe look more at bed stuff. I am excited to get a new bed. I've had my current one since I was a child, and it holds a lot of memories. I'm just looking forward to something that is more comfortable. I hate feeling like I'm up against the wall when I sleep. I need to visit the tattoo parlor too. I think I might get henna done first to see what it will look like. I figure that is a safe bet. I still don't know how big I want it to be. I guess the price doesn't really matter to me that much as long as I like it. I mean it is going to be there until I rot away.

Maybe I'll write again tonight. I can't really decide what I will do with the rest of the night. I already went to the Piano Lounge last night. Maybe I'll just go to the coffee shop. I know they have live music tonight. That could be fun for a bit.

No comments: