Friday, June 27, 2008

mmmmm; go on....

So I was cleaning out my drawers and closet of stuff, and I came across a note that Nanci gave me. I haven't used it, but I think I should. It reads:

One fun activity on Nanci!! Ticket only good for 1 use.
No homework activities.

She is such a sweetie. I haven't seen her in awhile because she has been busy. I am glad that I have someone who cares. I think I'll have to use it sometime this summer. She has already done enough for me, but I don't want her to know that I forgot about it (even though it probably already seems like I have).

I got a Papa Murphy's pizza. The Cowboy Pizza. I'm no cowboy, but I think it will be good. Yep; confirmed. I'm going to go down to the Java House and stop by Nemesis this evening. I'll get a better idea of what I want, and maybe just enjoy some music and a Grapefruit Lemonade. Good sober fun. I am not a huge fan of getting plastered for fun; I've only been sick the next morning once, and that was because I did something I shouldn't have done which is intensified by the alcohol.

This weekend will be fun, and next week will be so exciting for me. I'm going to see Matt and Ben. I can't wait. I'll write again tonight to say how things went.

P.S. The girl texted me back. She is such a sweetheart.

No comments: