Friday, June 20, 2008

she was a bombshell

Today was amazing. Correction. This afternoon was amazing. I made it through the morning, and my penance was paid in full. Good thing the porcelain god doesn't charge interest.

Jen called me at around 2:00. Well maybe it was 1:00. She then came and picked me up to go to the mall. She wanted to get some lotion, and I needed some sticky stuff for my bulletin boards that weren't staying hung. The way out there was kind of roundabout, but it made for a good conversation. I'm glad Jen took time out to see me.

I like hearing her stories. I know she sometimes feels frustrated, but I think that she is on top of things, and has the right attitude about what she wants in life. We ended up looking through underwear at American Eagle and Victoria's Secret. It was fun. Jen thought it was hilarious that I was comfortable thumbing through the underwear piles with her. She knows I have good taste.

We walked into Victoria's Secret and she said, "I'm surprised that you can just walk in here." One of the Sales Associates was the most amazing blonde I have ever seen. Wow. The one at American Eagle was really good too, but Jen said she didn't like something about her. I forget what it was, but I didn't notice it. I told her after we got out of Victoria's Secret that I bet she couldn't find anything wrong with that one. She agreed.

Afterwards she enjoyed one of my Oatmeal Raisin cookies. They are the most amazing things ever (well maybe not the ones I make). She really liked them. Jen seems to like my cookies. Nanci thinks I'm missing something. These oatmeal raisin cookies were made for me to eat. I love them. I really enjoy baking too, but that is more of a side note.

I best wrap this up. I need to remember to check my spelling. I haven't done that a few times, and I go back and notice things. I'm really bad at spelling recommend and across. I always think that they have two "c"'s.

No comments: