Sunday, June 29, 2008

so what have i got to prove

I need to make a playlist. I need to do a lot of things, but it is Sunday. Tomorrow should be interesting; like I already mentioned I get to eat at Burge again. I kind of wonder if they'll be serving something I like. I think I will refrain from checking the website such that I can be surprised. I have to also not eat a lot. Yikes, that is going to be a tough thing to do.

I want to go to Barnes and Noble today to get a book. I hope they have it. I am kind of excited for it. I have always had this sort of hobby (if you'll call it that), and I think now I've decided to expand it.

I was thinking more about what I wrote last night. I think that it is true. If either of us do anything along those lines without being committed to someone it just wasn't meant to be. I think I can accept that.

I downloaded Nanci's favorite song right now. I liked it! I think she would really like Taylor Swift's Teardrops on My Guitar. I think it kind of might be how she feels right now. She will get through it; I know she will. She is strong. Here is her song:



I was listening to the rest of the album, and I found one that describes how I feel right now. I don't know if I want to share it or not. I kind of do, but I don't at the same time. I guess I'll hold back. If you really want to hear the song you can e-mail me, or message me on AIM.

No comments: