Thursday, June 12, 2008

"water water everywhere and all the boards did sink;"

I got more done at work today. I worked out the password encryption in the database along with some user permission issues that I had going on.

I emailed Alison too for some small talk. I haven't talked to her since Monday. I really do miss her, but I think things have started to get a little bit better. I think I just miss being around people. Work is really lonely. There is Jackie to talk to, but she left early today. Also when my boss gets back from China I have to act like I don't know anything.

I know a lot. So as Aaron and I went down to get Jen's stuff from her and Ben's storage unit the water started coming in the strip. Two lanes were flooded. We tried to go down Mormon Trek to go home, but that was flooded and we ended up driving up on the sidewalk and then just getting a small trip from the unit. We got the seats out and then went back for her box spring bed.

It was funny because I didn't know she had a desk that had to go too. She has some nice furniture. We put the desk in and then we forced the box spring in. It was crazy trying to get it into the mini-van. It would have fit without the desk, but we didn't have that luxury. They ended up closing 2nd St. later. I'm glad I was able to help Jen and Ben get their stuff out.

I wish I could see both of them more often, and now I hope I can see Jen since she has work off. I hope my mom doesn't think that there is anything going on between us. She seems to be pressuring me to get into things I am not interested in. I bet she asks me about it later. Jen is a wonderful person and a very beautiful girl, but I am not interested in her like that.

To finish off the line that I started in the beginning of this post:

"water water everywhere nor any drop to drink"

Memories from Ms. Dole's 10th grade honors English class in high school.

No comments: