Friday, June 13, 2008

i helped out today



I didn't think it would be worth going into work so I decided to help out today. I got up at 9:00 and made my way down to the river. I found a group at the water plant working, and I started bagging. I even made the photo above. See if you can find me.

A lot of people started to show up later, and it was really a neat thing. I left around 1:00 because I had some other things to attend to. Now I'm here at home. It will be interesting to see what happens with the bridges. I would like to go do something tonight, but I don't know if it is worth the risk. I don't really want to get stuck anywhere. I really want to see some people though. I guess I will see what the news says about Burlington St.

For now I'm going to go grab something to drink and relax. My arms are really sore, and I can't imagine what they are going to feel like tomorrow.

Highlight of my day was the trucker lady holding the bags for me when she said, "This gives my boobs a workout."

No comments: