Monday, June 30, 2008

swing swing from the tangles of my heart

I wore my nerd shirt to the orientation panel. Burge was kind of mediocre. They didn't eve have trays! I guess I shouldn't expect too much after the flooding and all. The parents that I got to talk to were very nice. One of them was from Nebraska, and concerned about her daughter. It was kind of cute. I reassured her that she would be fine!

A lot of the other students answered the questions the same way I did. I tried to get a plug in for Phil because he helped me so much get my job for this summer. I hope they listened. I have to walk over to the FH in a bit to see what the Swing Dance Club is like. I'm excited for it.

I don't really know if I want to wear shorts or gym shorts. They said "loose" clothing. We'll find out soon enough I guess.

No comments: