Wednesday, June 4, 2008

waiting on the bling

So it is going to be chicken fingers and fries again tonight. I am going to have corn too. I think I am going to make cookies as well. Chocolate Chip sound mighty good; plus Jen is coming back tomorrow and she'll probably have my Tupperware (I think it is actually Gladware, and it is probably not worth more than a dollar but still). I might be able to get it back if I have a few cookies.

I got my pressure sensor at work today! Now I just have to get money for the rest of the items, and make sure I can get them all to connect. Then I might have to wait another month to purchase a digital oscilloscope. That would be the worst case scenario, I'm already running out of things to do. I think the project will go fairly quickly once I am able to acquire data.

Speaking of Data I talked to Fanny the other day. She had just arrived in Austin, TX for her internship. She said the rooms were horrible (worse than Iowa's). I never really thought Iowa's dorms were that bad. They weren't fancy but they also weren't nasty. It will be interesting to see how things go for her. We might be doing our Senior Design Project together.

I still haven't received payment from work yet. Hopefully the next day or so I'll get some cash.

No comments: