Tuesday, June 24, 2008

no longer a yo-yo

So tonight will be my first ever experience with Blue Cheese. I made a dish called Caramelized Macaroni and Cheese. I butchered both those words. Spell check will save me.

I got an email from the University today. I have some web stuff to do for them now. I'm going to get that knocked out after dinner. Hopefully some of those people will correspond back to me. It is sometimes like pulling teeth to get anyone to respond. I try to do the work right away so that they will give me work when they have it.

I finished "Go Ask Alice" today. I can add it to my list of books read. I'm sorry but only like four or five of the diary entries really touched me. Today was good, and I got a little emotional (not enough to make me cry). I guess it is a sad story, but it just didn't move me. I don't really know what to say; maybe it will do it for you.

I also met with my counselor today. It went well. I have an assignment to do before our next meeting. I'm excited about it, but nervous/scared at the same time. I think I will go check on dinner. I feel hungry.

No comments: