Saturday, June 7, 2008

recycled

The first day of the weekend is almost over. I had a wonderful day. I wonder what the evening will hold. Jen is supposed to call me back. I don't know if she will, but we shall see.

I took back the recycling today. It was kind of getting crowded, and I figured I should do it. The bottles went back to Hy-Vee last night; so now everything is fresh. I went to see Trio today. I think he will be adopted by someone else. That is the cat that I want if I get one. If not I think I will just have to wait until another comes along.

The lake was fun too. I really enjoyed that part of my day. I wish the water wasn't so high. It is going to rain more tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully it will eventually go down this summer. I think I'm going to go finish my book. I almost did it last night, but I was getting kind of sleepy.

No comments: