Saturday, June 28, 2008

lilly


I picked a flower today. I was going to give it to Jen if she called to see me before she left. I guess I still will if she does call. If not it will sit on my counter like this. I really like it. I planted this plant at my parent's house. Last year they didn't bloom, but this year they did, and I took one.

It was funny last night Nanci asked me if I ever had a crush on Jen. I laughed; my response was "No." Which is true. I then followed it up with, "Jen is a beautiful girl, but she's not for me."

Oh how it is the truth. I'm going to go get some Diet Dew. I bought a 2 Liter today to last me through the weekend. I need to rearrange my room to make way for my bed. I think I'm going to have to get rid of some furniture. I think I will figure it out.

It isn't letting me add the image. I'm going to publish the post and edit it to add it.

No comments: